If you are looking for an IELTS review center in Davao, JRooz Review Center is the best IELTS review center that can provide all your education needs. International organizations such as the British Council and IDP recognize the quality JRooz Review Center’s training courses. Instructors in the IELTS review center in Davao are IELTS test takers and high score achievers themselves. They went rigorous training programs to provide quality education to students.
The IELTS review center in Davao provides special arrangements to cater to the needs of differently abled individuals. If you have a hearing or speaking disability, here are some key points that you should remember.
• Register early. Special arrangements typically take three months to prepare. Submit your exam applications as soon as possible with the help of an acknowledged IELTS test center like the IELTS review center in Davao. Early registration will provide ample time to process necessary information and make arrangements for the exam.Let nothing hinder your chances of living your dream abroad. Enroll in the best IELTS review center to secure your band score goal.
• Request for hearing equipment such as hearing aids and headphones. The device depends highly on your hearing condition. The Listening section of the IELTS exam asks test takers to read queries in the questionnaire, listen to a recording, and write answers on a separate sheet. Thus, it is imperative that you make arrangements to address your equipment needs immediately.
In some cases, you can ask for a lip-reading version of the Listening exam instead of attending to an audio file. Just be sure that you can lip- read an English speaker. It is also advisable that you practice lip-reading at home. For some instances, you can ask to practice with the person in-charge before the test, if possible.
• Submit exemptions and endorsed certificates. People with severe hearing or speaking difficulties may apply for exemption for the Listening and/or Speaking test as long as you make special arrangements and adhere to the guidelines. Your scores for the missed components will be based on your performance on the other sections of the exam.
- "IELTS - Hearing and Speaking Difficulty." Linguasoft Edutech Blog. April 13, 2017. Accessed April 17, 2017. https://www.linguasoftech.com/blog/ielts-hearing-and-speaking-difficulty/.
- "IELTS Logo." IELTS - Hearing or speaking difficulties. Accessed April 17, 2017. https://www.ielts.org/book-a-test/special-requirements/hearing-or-speaking-difficulties.
- "IELTS Logo." IELTS - IELTS Requirements for test takers. Accessed April 17, 2017. https://www.ielts.org/book-a-test/special-requirements.